Every backyard from CN Aquatics is unique and custom designed specifically to the customers preference. Every pool we build starts with a meeting with the potential customer to see the site and go over exactly what you are looking for. Type of pool, shape, size, features are just a few of the items we will go over. This is also the time we go over the backyard landscaping and any ideas you have in mind to create the yard of your dreams. We use state of the art 3D Software to design the yard so you can see on the screen what you are dreaming of.
Some items to consider:
- Modern or Natural looking Yard & Pool
- Shape, size, and type of pool
- Type of steps you are looking for? Do you want tanning ledges, benches, fiberglass or vinyl over steel?
- Do you want any water features? Waterfalls, sheer walls, laminar jets
- Are you looking for a salt water pool? Heater? Lights?
- How self-sufficient do you want the pool? Do you want Automation? Chemical Monitoring? UV/Ozone Sanitizer?
- Do you want an Automatic safety cover or winter safety cover?
- What type of finish around the pool are you looking for concrete or interlock?
- How much deck are you looking for? Areas for sitting, entertaining, tanning, and cooking?
- Are you looking for any additional landscape structures? Pergolas, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, cabanas?
- Are you looking for landscape lighting?
- The possibilities are limitless!
Vinyl Liner Pool
CN Aquatics offers a wide range of in-ground pools, choose a standard shape or design your own to have exactly what you are looking for in a pool.
All of the pool walls are custom manufactured out of 14-gauge steel right here in Ontario, and carry a lifetime warranty. We finish the pools off with a 30mil liner manufactured in Canada.
We can make your backyard dream a reality adding accent lights, waterfalls, custom steps, or even a poolside spa. Your imagination really is the limit when it comes to designing your pool.
Modern vinyl liners are extremely durable and available in large array of patterns and styles. The pools themselves are very customizable being able to add steps, benches and tanning ledges. In general, a Vinyl Liner pool costs less then a concrete or fiberglass pool.
Most people don’t realize that fiberglass pools are slowly taking over a large part of the in-ground pool market. In the past few years, fiberglass pools have jumped from 3% to 15% of all pools installed in Ontario.
Why choose a fiberglass pool?
- Easy Maintenance: Fiberglass pools use a non-reactive coating that significantly reduces the amount of chemicals required to be put into your pool. As well, due to their non-porous surface, dirt doesn’t adhere to the surfaces, which makes cleaning very easy.
- Low long term costs: Although it does cost less to install a vinyl lined pool up front, every 10 years (on average) the liner must be changed at a significant cost. With a fiberglass pool there is no resurfacing required for the life of the pool.
- Ease of Installation: Fiberglass pool installation takes less time and material to install than a concrete or vinyl-lined pool. The pool arrives on site in a single piece and there is no assembly required for the pool itself, thereby reducing the cost to the consumer.
- Options: With the fiberglass pools built today there are a large selection of styles and options available.
- Fiberglass pools will not rot, corrode or decay over time.
- Fiberglass pools are pet friendly – you don’t need to worry about the liner being scratched if your pet enjoys a swim.
We carry both the Trilogy and Imagine line of pools. These pools are custom made for each order and are shipped direct to the customers house. The warranty carried by these pools is industry leading with a lifetime on the structure and surface. Please take a look at their website and see the many styles and options that are offered.